Florida’s Senior Center Toolkit, Surveys,
and Additional Resources
Florida’s Senior Center Toolkit
- Senior Center Evaluation Toolkit (PDF) - The Senior Center Evaluation Toolkit was developed by the department as part of an Administration on Aging Performance Outcomes Measures Project grant. The toolkit is designed to help senior centers measure service delivery effectiveness. The toolkit provides ready-to-use surveys, forms and instructions to allow senior centers to conduct and analyze the results of an evaluation designed to meet their needs and goals.
- Toolkit MS Excel File (Revised January 2010) - This link contains the Senior Center Evaluation Excel file referenced in the toolkit. The file contains worksheets with built-in formulas to assist in tabulating survey responses and analyzing results.
- Toolkit Surveys MS Word File - This link contains surveys included in the toolkit. Surveys provided here in Microsoft Word format can be downloaded to allow senior centers to add local center identifying information.
Senior Center Participant Survey 2005
- The Senior Center Participant Survey 2005 (PDF, 2MB) is a part of the U.S. Administration on Aging’s study known as Performance Outcome Measurement Project (POMP). The study was completed through a partnership between the Florida Department of Elder Affairs and the Florida Association of Senior Centers.
Senior Center Profile Survey 2004
- In order to learn more about Florida’s senior centers, the Florida Association of Senior Centers and the Department of Elder Affairs conducted a survey of senior center directors to gather information and profile each senior center in Florida.
- Survey Report
Florida Association of Senior Centers
Hella Spellman, President
Program Supervisor, Tallahassee Senior Center
1400 N. Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL 32303
National Institute of Senior Centers Certified Trainer
Office on Aging, City of St. Petersburg
330 Fifth Street N.
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Return to Top